Monday, March 12, 2018

Greenhouse Torture

Today I've really been itching to take photos outside of the home. Winter always leaves me feeling pent up and desperate for the sunshine. Since it's still pretty chilly to be outside for long periods of time I opted for the BYUI greenhouse. Going into it I was so excited to take photos of plants and hopefully get some new portraits of the kids. When we first walked into the greenhouse a bird squawked and Weston was forever worried about the bird attacking him, and Evie followed his lead. I had to promise there would be no tigers in this greenhouse(I'm guessing the setting was giving Wes some Jungle Book fears) for the kids to even step inside. I was only able to get the few photos I did because I told them I would give them suckers once we got to the car. I support bribery. Next time I hope we are all more emotionally prepared for a greenhouse visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment